Speak to me !

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Master Angler ! ! !



It took 3 years and a lot of frustration, bad luck, kills, but finally it all went right for me on Chromaggus today.

Arrived at 12:30 in Booty Bay, and took the time to fetch my swiftness and water walking pots from the bank char. Then, activated my Find Fish skill (it helps a LOT!), created healthstone, soulstone, set my $home to Booty Bay and set sail to the location I noticed last week had the highest density of spots, ie, right outside Grom'gol's base camp, south of the river fall. Luckily... no one was there.
When I left the place it was 13:10 and I had around 20, so I was on target. Water walked north towards 2 spots I found via Find-Fish near the Base camp, one of them was busy with a horde mage 80 with half-hp (that was suspicious) so I used the other spot and retreated back south water walking. He followed, non-aggressively. Me and him went through a couple of spots and I reached 30. I went south towards the Buccaneer camps and the boat wreck and did 35. A bear mount horde warrior 80 was around also fishing so I gave him the hard spot (shallow waters) and concentrated on an easier. He water walked south and missed a new one I had on my radar, so I went there and did 35. Then I water walked too southwards towards the naga zone. There were two other spots close by, the mage on one of them. I used both and did 39. Then he mounted.. and as he was mounting, another spot came up righ in front of my nose. I did my 40th as he dismounted.. and then.. I thought, f*cking mage will attack me if I HS from here, so ... swiftness pot, went 3 seconds away and then... HS to victory.

I'm Master Angler YAY !!!!!!

PS: Got myself the Hook of course. Some day I'll try the Arcanite Fishing Pole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GZ ! custou mas foi

Mike

Anonymous said...

parabens :P