Speak to me !

Friday, December 26, 2008

Justicar and level 80 !

That's right, a few days before Christmas I was able to finally get Justicar title.
I stalled Netcownt at 79 and in about a week I did get about 250(?) flags.
I myself collected may be half of them, and during that process completed a lot of the Warsong Gulch achievements, the hardest ones, actually.

The only one I didn't get because I really wanted to ding was the 20-kills without dying. I did 10-0 kills a few times, but because I was carrying flags a lot, I also was attacked a lot.

Swiftness pots helped a LOT.

And then, 10 minutes after I got Justicar, I ding'ed level 80 for Netcownt.

Today, I get Tarithel to 80 and so I have my wonder pair ready for gearing.

Yesterday I finished the Winter Veil achievements and got the Merrymaker title.

This weekend I'm going for Loremaster, only about 200 quests remaining in Storm Peaks and Icecrown. I WILL be Loremaster before patch day, when the 730 quests from Kalimdor will be decreased to 700 and then a lot of ppl will get it for free.. well, kind of.

Yesterday I did my first 4/5 guild run in an epic dungeon, but oh boy, I'm so undergeared. A well geared hunter's pet will probably outdamage me :PP

Hopefully Tarithel will farm some cloth and then gear Netcownt up with those clothy epics. If not... well, I got 5K gold now... may be that's enough for some cheap epic auctions.

WTB time to read and plan all the stuff I want to do :( and OMG arena S5 started :|

No comments: