Speak to me !

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bored and my new class: DK

The last days I've been working on getting the Scorchling pet from MGT. Since I couldn't get the Ashes of A'lar, at least I got the pet, after 20 runs (ouch), making it my 74th one.

I also finished Oracles exalting task (for the 2nd time, omg), and reached 35 exalted.

After this, and after thinking of how MGT heroic could be run, I kind of start thinking about leveling Shareth the Heartstealer, my unloved Death Knight.

And so I did. And... oh my god, what a blast. The class is totally overpowered, at least at this level. I leveled about one level per hour, from 60 to 63.

While doing it, I was able to solo the first 2 mobs in Ramparts (60 elites), I was able to solo Azzurius, the Elite 63 demon in Hellfire.... I'll probably be able to solo the Overlord :)

I chose a deep Blood spec, it's healing, dpsing, it' simmply unbelieveable, almost like the .god .cheat .kill commands I used on private server tests.

I'm starting to envision the future. Shareth tanking mobs and Netcownt in the back, dpsing with no aggro.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

rofl. ainda bem que gostaste, e sin dk é definitivamente divertido e OP.
Lembraste do Doomwalker? akele boss à entrada de Black temple para 25 man?
pois bem dk's com bom gear e boa tank spec consegue solar isso sem espiga...
Contudo tem cuidado, não te afeiçoes muito à classe porque tem sido nerfada a torto e a direito.
Dk Tanking é todavia das coisas mais divertidas que vi.