Speak to me !

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Frostbitten !!!


After nearly a week where Aotona and Putridus eluded me, last night I got her, thanks to Tarithel and her warning. Actually it was my kid that said "Hey pappy, your computer just made a loud noise". Weeee.

Today, I logged and minutes later Putridus showed up. He's so big that he was targettable from the other side of Icecrown, amazing !!! He also has 75K and patrols near elites, but luckily, I got him in a place with no hostiles.

Ok, job done, one less thing to do in WOTLK.

What now ?

1 comment:

dário said...

erm boa pergunta...
eu não sei k raios faça. tenho de levelar o druida mas não tenho vontade. levelar é uma seca descomunal :S
Tou a tentar meter gear no dk pa tank mas não ta fácil, tenho de arranjar shoulders e head nova mas o ppl ta alergico a raids (pudera levam alts e tão a espera k corra tão bem como se fosse mains.... pa alem dos chars terem pouco gear o ppl ñ sabe jogar com eles como deve de ser e ainda querem milagres....)