Speak to me !

Monday, August 24, 2009

Holy days

Nothing like a pack of holidays in the bag away from WoW to recharge the batteries.
Now I've back and... Cataclysm announced. It had been leaked weeks ago, together with the new races, goblins and worgen.

So yesterday I reactivated my raid world, not with much success. Even though T8.5 is now given for free (mostly), most ppl keep doing their feeble dps and healing, not knowing what to do on bosses, etc.

I started also doing some new stuff for optimization purposes, which is to record every raid fight in WWS, so I can post-analyze it. Recount is nice but it resets every raid.

- Tried VoA25 with a PUG, and obviously failed. Did 4.4K dps, though.
- Did VoA10 with another PUG, this one seemed good, and I beat a record: 5.1K dps on Emalon and 4.9K dps on Archavon, with room for improvement. I had a boomkin and a shammy in raid, no shadow priest or unholy DK.
- Did Freya in Ulduar10 with the guild and seemed much easier than before.
- Tried TOC25 with the guild and some other guilds but (TOC23 actually) failed. People simply can't move away on time from the 3rd mini-boss. Strangely my WWS log missed the fight.

I finally created my Flask of the North, that's 47 spell power for free.

I also bought lots of trash mounts and I'm now with 75 mounts, but with my drop luck, I'll never get the 101th mount before patch 3.3.

Today I'm going for 4/4 T8/T8.5, as I will get 58x2 emblems of conquest. I hope that will help my DPS.

Also, I think I'm going to try some PVP leveling with a dualboxing pair.

No comments: