Speak to me !

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wee 5k dps

My latest upgrades worked, today I tried VoA10 class run, VoA25, OS25.
And guess what, average dps > 5K, with 5.3K on OS25 and over 6K on drakes.

Needless to say, overdps'ed guys from Ulduar raiding guilds, now fighting against AEnema, Echoes, Titans, Nemesis dudes. And I've got a TOC5 heroic weapon HAHAHA.

I'm scared just to think what my next upgrade, shoulders 7.5 -> 3.2 EoT, will do.

I'now got a slight problem, which is to decide on wether to get the T9 shoulders and aim for the 2pc bonus set, which REALLY don't like for T9, or go for the EoT 45 emblem ones, keeping in mind I've got 2 EoT shoulders to choose from, with haste+spirit or crit+hit. Considering I'm nearly hit-capped...the "healer" one will actually give me 40 spell power more, plus 59 haste instead of 59 crit.

The sad part.. we're doing 1xToc10 a week, Ulduar going snail pace, ToC25 is still a failure due to missing ppl and ppl showing up and saying "so, what's this fight about?".

/sigh

On a new topic, I've ordered a AMD 4800x2 to replace +3500, hopefully the 1M cache per core, 2.6ghz overclocking and dual core for some tasks will help me in 25-raids to sustain my 40 FPS.

No comments: