Speak to me !

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GZ Alfragitax



After three and a half years, Alfragitax the Mighty Warrior finally reached level 70.
It was pretty easy in fury mode, and I could even tank a few times.
Even with my scarce gold resources, I was able to gather 510+80+800+100 gold, so I'm now flying :)
On the negative side, mining is 375 but blacksmithing is a total pain in the ass. It's stalled at 235, needing tons of mithril bars and mageweave, then thorium, then..., each stack is 30g on Balnazzar. This implies that the only way is --> dailies, but.. on this far from full server, few ppl do PVE, meaning most cretins have fun themselves ganking. Actually, 75% of the times you see a horde, he's gonna go for you, even killing himself in the process. What's worse, they work in pairs, and I'm not (WTB dualboxing mate!!!) So Sunwell Island is a nightmare. Alternative, may be I'll do the dailies in Outland, takes a bit more time but at least less ganking.

I'm about 2 weeks from end-of-account-time, and after this long wanted goal (another ridiculous, virtual, nonsense goal) , I'm now seriously considering a pause. I'll gather the epic tiger from Wintersabers and then... we'll see.

Meanwhile, it's Summer, I'm off to the beach.

No comments: