Speak to me !

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mainly alts

A fellow reader suggested me that I might as well achieve a record similar to james the scarab bastard by leveling every single class I have.

Well, come to think of it, my lower ones are 63 shammie, 61 hunter, 60 mage.

This looks doable until WOTLK comes out, by December, I'd say. The only objection is the meaning of it and time los.. spent in the making of it. They are clearly the classes I dislike the most, notably the shammie and hunter. WTB a leveling pal :)

Still.. it'd be an achievement in deed, to hand level these two for WOTLK, though the hunter leveling was not my doing, but Oliver's. My own Caçagrossa is stalled at 22, her purpose filled, ie, quest in Ghostlands. Still.. may be I'll like one of those three so much I'll choose them as my main main. or my alt main. or my alt alt main...

No comments: