Speak to me !

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber


Dammit it was hard, but it's done. I now ride a Winterspring frostsaber and I'm not exalted with Darnassus (well...yet) :)
Talking of reputation, I found out that James, that infamous bastard that stole my Master Angling because my net disconnected for 3 minutes is exalted with nearly every single reputation in this f*cking game. He's not only a scarab lord, he's also a justicar, and... only not (yet) exalted with Darkmoon, I think. Pelo amor da santa!

Feeling strong, I decided to give a try to Onyxia. But the damn girlie dragon brought me down again, somewhere between 90% and 95%. Dammit, what is wrong with my doing, I can't seem to be able to hold aggro with my VW, even if I use nearly all the threat lowering shit I can remember. Sometimes she come for the priest, sometimes for the lock, sometimes with a resisted torment, sometimes with nothing at all. Don't know what else to do.

Still feeling strong, I went to... Zul'gurub, and decided to get my next mount: a RAPTOR. Yes, Bloodlord Mandokir is going down. It can be single manned with a lock, it can be dual-manned with a tank+healer, as long as the healer overheals from an innaccessible platform, so that the raptor doesn't reach it, and keeps trying to go for it. I tried a few times, but main screen was the lock, and sec. screen was the priest.. I made a few mistakes with the pet-attack positioning. But soon he'll come down , and enter farm status. Hopefully.


And the best for last: my wow pal mega is back :) he's starting a low lvl druid on Frostmane. Hurrah for old times.

No comments: