Speak to me !

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mount Ryjal

On a more positive note...

Recently, a thought rushed my mind, since i've got no gear for Mount Hyjal, why not get other Mounts ?

So I set slowly on a quest for rare mounts.



First was Kurenai talbuk. I quickly got exalted and now own one.

Then I thought about the Wintersaber tiger. It's a pretty damn hard work, and an idiot repetitive triad of quests like no other in Warcraft. Anyway, it looks easy, so, with a little study, I was able to make it easier. I'm now reaching revered. In a few days/weeks it'll come. only 27 times more...(omg!)




Finally, today I remembered the AQ40 mount, notably because it was a bastard scarab lord that stole my extravaganza fishing price. So I set sail to AQ40, Netcownt and Tarithel, that is, and entered the lonely dungeon.

One nice thing about this instance is that you can single pull three mobs at 70, and with a nice dualboxing set, I was able to kill some Obsidian Eradicators and, surprise, a Blue Qiraji Resonating Crystal dropped. My Expendables guild never gave me one, well, I got one myself now :)

No comments: