Speak to me !

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting for the train that never comes

My Warhammer Online was dispatched and WOTLK is due November 13th. Yay !
Who am I gonna be ? A greenskin ? Or a Dark Elf ? Or the usual good human fighting against evil ?
Today, a slight variation in War. Why War ? Why not Love ?

Susan Wayland, a wunderschön 28 model from Sachsen. Here she is, ready to go to War.

Meanwhile, on Frostmane, Tika, a guildie, showed my Tarithel is not so far from the 1850/200mp5 to go into MHyjal. But to go from 1800/180 hours badging is required ofc. I have 10 badges. Damn it. Should I go for Tarithel to restart raiding or should I focus on getting Justicar on Netcownt and 9x70's by 13.11 ? Oh the drudgery !

This weekend, my extravaganza didn't go so well. Lost 33-40 in 24 mins. God, I never cownted so many wrong fish on my net :) 7, SEVEN firefin,blackmouth, etc. So I was on target for 40 but... had bad luck. Guess someone had no such unluck. Also, I noticed that I only spotted the guy that won the conquest once ! Meaning, he was fishing elsewhere.. but where ?
After watching Monza F1 I had enough time before 16.00 to go Northwest and check on different fishing places. I found an island east of Yojimba with 4 (NE,SE,NW,SW) fishing spots. With luck and some persuasion to get those horde 19's out of there, I should be able to fish about 20 fishes in less than 10 mins there. With some more luck, they would respawn and I'll get close to 40. On Yojimba itself, I found no spots; found a few spots on the NW coast near Westfall, but not that many.

Last but not least, I got exalted with the League of Arathor ! An AB weekend and some pretty good grouping implied that I now am strictly into Warsong Gulch. 38 points per flag, meaning I still need 300 flags ! I'm farming swiftness pots for me or dedicated flag carriers in premades. Also, may be I'll collect a bunch of Noggerfogger elixir to decrease my size, making me less visible. Of course I can rely on others as flag carriers but...I'm committed to a goal, and most ppl are not, they get orgasms by fighting in the middle for no reason but a little honor. The bad part of this is that the next WSG week is 3 weeks away :(

No comments: