Speak to me !

Friday, September 12, 2008

Warhammer on the Horizon

And I'm back. Yes ! My Resumed Story of Warcraft is going on nicely. I'm now into WOTLK, with TBC nearly done. As to WoW itself, I've been leveling a bit. Guess I'll have a full 9 70's with WOTLK ! LOL.
My Fylgies guild is now filling up with multiboxers, thanx to Blizzard and its 3xExperience for (UK, etc) accounts that invite friends for WoW. Of course, they know precisely that most friends will be a 2nd account, and they are very happy that ppl like me pay them double. F*ck it.
Patalogica is lvling up smoothly at 63, respecced FireMage (x/41/3) and I'm liking it, but it has less survivability in Outlands than it had in Azeroth. As to PVP, today I tried it against a hunter but miserably lost. Damn pets are too hard. Tried a couple of times, with no sheep, with hunter sheep, with pet sheep.. and then got ganked by a lock... :(
Clarabela (at 65 now) is turning to be a mastering experience. I got the Addon:Call of Elements working and my action bars got amazingly empty with all the totems being pulled by the addon. Also, I finally memorized most totems, so now it's becoming a blast. I'm able to kill 2,3 mobs at once, and still come alive. And with mana shield and mana totem, my mana is infinite. Amazing ! I'm specced Elemental, so I can use distance spell dps strategies, much nicer than the melee Enhancement tree.
I guess the pain will come when I have to lvl the hunter.
As to Netcownt, another fishing Extravaganza, another rare fish, so I now got both the fishing hat and fishing rope, but... not the title. This week, a fucking mage attacked me while I was fishing, I killed him and resumed fishing LOL. May be with WOTLK some cretins will leave STV and I'll be able to get my well deserved title.
On the rare mount, I went Zul'Gurub with 2 others, but Mandokir's didn't drop. However, I got a few tips on how to make it work with Tarithel. Still.. it takes loooooooong.
Finally, last but not least, Warhammer is COMING ! And I think I'm gonna have a taste of it. After all, I know Altdorf, the greenskins, Witch Hunters, Commander Bernhardt, etc, etc. Dark Omen FTW !

No comments: