Speak to me !

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Cow in Karazhan


Wee my Clarabela the beautiful (?) shammy went to Karazhan with Fylgies ... who says a guild with a minimum age of 30 can't play ? We killed Attumen LOL !
And, I was top healer weeeeeeeeee. With +900 healing, with a lot of buffing and pots, it worked fine.
Patalogica is 68, and it has run out of rest time. Damn. Guess I have to start leveling the hunter, and activate my second account. Oh the pain.
Meanwhile, BRD doesn't want to drop my kodo. I guess I'll have to consider I already have a Kodo ! Actually, 2 Kodos LOL. And a raptor ! I'm missing a wolf but Patalogica is nearly Orgrimmar exalted so... it's coming soon.
The plan for October will be to level Jewelcrafting on Clara (today I went 210-250) and Enchanting (at 340 atm).

In general, I'll try to have all my professions at or around 375 before WOTLK.

Another thing I want to consider is that, for Inscripting, Tarithel will need to use a lot of herbs for milling and getting pigments. Namely:

[Alabaster Pigment] - Bloodthistle / Peacebloom / Silverleaf / Earthroot / Mageroyal
[Dusky Pigment] - Briarthorn / Swiftthistle / Bruiseweed / Stranglekelp
[Golden Pigment] - Wild Steelbloom / Grave Moss / Kingsblood / Liferoot
[Emerald Pigment] - Fadeleaf / Goldthorn / Khadgar's Whiskers / Wintersbite
[Violet Pigment] - Firebloom / Purple Lotus / Arthas' Tears / Sungrass / Blindweed / Ghost Mushroom / Gromsblood
[Silvery Pigment] - Golden Sansam / Dreamfoil / Mountain Silversage / Plaguebloom / Icecap
[Nether Pigment] - All Outland herbs.
[Azure Pigment] - All Northrend Herbs.

So, time to start gathering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bem tens uma carrada de chars lol. eu ando agora a levelar a minha mage. ta a 51. e tou a espera que o dahboo levele o warrior dele pa irmos pa outlands juntos. entretanto enkanto espero vou usando a vacarrona (ah arranjei lhe ontem a minha 1ª peça de s3, o chest, ou seja ela tem s2 legs, s2 head e s3 chest.)para dar boost ao meu druida nivel 29 em scarlet monastery.