Speak to me !

Thursday, November 06, 2008

ETA 7 days.. and counting


I've ordered my WOTLK from Amazon long time ago. Now I regret I didn't order a collector's edition for Netcownt. Screw it. I hope it gets here 1-2 days after the release at most.

I've decided to level Netcownt and Tarithel first to 80, going for the Seers title and 3000 quests done. The 800 I'm missing will be completed in Northrend.

As for horde, I'll move Cornelius and Clarabela to Burning Steppes server , where I'll try and go into my mate João's guild. Those guys did MC and ZA in greens.. this time, they r going for 10-dungeon server 1st kill. It'll be hard to level 4 in a row, but one will try.




As preparation, I've been focusing on leveling accomplishments for Netcownt, mostly in classic. I'm missing the oportunity to go heroic dungeons but... the boredom of going to Mechanar, Steamvault, and all those crappy design dungeons only for that.. is too much for me. I truly disliked TBC dungeons except Karazhan.

On the opposite side, I love classic raiding. I've been revisiting AQ40, AQ20, ZG, MC, only BWL to go, can't find a proper team, and when I find one.. I'm saved! I've downed Nefarian with Tarithel, but not with Necownt. /cryalot.



I've got ~2300 accomplishment points, atm, very few ppl have those, even those that downed most TBC raid bosses. Classic dungeon master, 15 exalted reputations, Ambassador, Hallowed. ~50K honor kills, Justicar and Classic raider are around the corner.




And as fun motto, on the profession side I've fished Lurker, alone in the middle of the SSC pool. LOL. Too easy. Ah, and Gazh'kanka in ZG, too. I've also got Old Ironjaw after ~50 catches. Now, for the harder fishing part, Orgrimmar is the way. Naked is the way to go !

I also got enough runes during the 2nd Scourge Invasion to get all the item from Argent Dawn (exalted already :-)), and all 4 cloth epics. I'm a true Argent Dawn knight ! I'm only missing the Baron's horsey.. but it'll come. My luck concerning mount drops is terrible. No brewfest ram, no headless horse, with over 20 tries.

Ah, nearly forgot. Retried Onyxia dualbox. Got the Phase 1 done in ~15 mins, but then entered a brainless stage for a few seconds and got myself killed in Phase 2. Must learn to avoid the fire bombs, and SoC the first dragonfly waves faster, all that while keeping the VW (with 15 K LOL) alive. So, it's doable. I'll try again at 70sh.. may be 72 as solo demonlock.

Ah, and Tarithel got AQ20's Ossirian's head. Yay !

No comments: