Speak to me !

Friday, November 21, 2008

A New Beginning

WOTLK arrived. Plenty of things to do IRL, so a hell of a time to keep it up.
Still, managed to lvl Netcownt to 72 and Tarithel to 71, with a Nexus run.






Started with Borean tundra. Most quests were boring as hell. Best pictures were taken from Nexus flybies and Warsong Hold, absolutely great fortress, much better than Valliant Keep.



Achievementwise, I'm Loremaster of Kalimdor! It nearly went unnoticed, though :(




I decided once and for all to concentrate my efforts on Lords of Midnight, gathering all my alliance chars in a single server and a single guild.

Net+Tari's guild had grown too much for a cozy place, and my goals were also the same of a lot of other ppl, so it would be hard to run Net through 25-men unless top geared (equal massive effort). Being a LOM founder, and as someone who doesn't really care about epic farming, I opted for a comeback to 10-runs that allows me to go through WOTLK in my small purposeful guild, while healing, dps or tanking, depending on the group classes.

As my pal João said, one can run through 10-men in greens, as long as everyone knows exactly what to do. Well, he did. Not that I plan to do that LOL

Another advantage is concentrating all my professions and gold on one server... an achievment of huge importance. Specially because Shareth the Heartstealer is now my 10th and last toon.. a Death Knight of course !

As Horde, I'll try Roleplay a bit, while still helping Fylgies to go through 10-men.

Target for 80's:
1 - Netcownt,Morkin, Tarithel. Tarithel alternates healing both.
2 - Matadora,Moonprince, Shareth.
3 - Clarabela, Cornelius or Patalogica, Cornelius, haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bem pessoalmente estou contente por estares de volta. Precisamos de pessoal nos Lom que nos ajudem a raidar. Estamos agora a levelar aos poucos ate 80 e a ver com que classes é k podemos contar, pessoalmente acredito k o nosso maior problema seja a falta de healers, mas com a tari de volta e as novas aquisições de druidas na guild as coisas tao melhores. para não falar que pretendo acabar de levelar a minha druida e assim podemos ir alternando healers. para k estes não se aborreçam e possam levar outros chars a raids sem ser os healers apenas. Se bem k se queremos raidar a sério é preciso que as pessoas se concentrem num char...

Anonymous said...

entao bazaste do skull ? LOL
fizeste bem, tb tou a pensar migrar.

ja viste que a armory tem os achivs ?

MK