Speak to me !

Friday, January 02, 2009

Loremaster Netcownt

YES !!!

I'm finally a Loremaster, with 730 quests done in Kalimdor, and over 3000 quests overall. Yesterday I completed the Final Goal in Icecrown, with 140 quests.

On a side note, Loremaster's Colors tabard is absolutely ugly, and totally unrole-play... after all, an exclamation point is an interface widget, not an Azeroth symbol.

That said, I've completed the most important part (for me) in Northrend, that is, to get to know all the places and all the stories outside instances.

Now comes the utterly boring part, ie, gear up in order to raid.

I've restarted 2v2 arenas with Tarithel, but they are harder than in 70's. In 70 Arenas I would beat about 50% of the teams with 1500 rating, but now... forget it !

It's a little stupid there's no 1v1 arenas. After all, arenas in real world were actually 1v1.

For a few days, I'll level up skills and do some achievements, and then, heroics, lets do them.

No comments: