Speak to me !

Monday, January 05, 2009

AQ chain quest line (continued)

A bit of progress on my quest line.

Yesterday I went to Molten Core and looted the Draconic Chapter VIII from Ragnaros.
And later I went to BWL, talked to Vaelastrasz and looted the Red Scepter shard from Nefarian within 5 hours.

It was a bit complicated because it was a guild run, with "special previledges" for guildies and friends (guildie got the head offered which pissed others off, me included), and there was another red shard looter, probably a Loremaster with nearly 5K achievement points in raid. Luckily, I soultstoned myself during the Nefarian fight, died due to lack of healing, but ress'ed at the last moment, ran to Nefarian and looted it.
It was a guild run from Exiles of Fate, the guild I left because of Kiz the bastard mage that stole DKP and was forgiven by his friend officers, leading me and all men with a sense of justice out the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grow up and get over it. It's a game!