Speak to me !

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Geburtstag in Naxx25

I accomplish things the hard way :)

Yesterday, in a race against time as I had to logoff latest by 20:15 (family birthday), we cleared the Four Horsemen, Saphiron and Kel'thuzad in Naxxramas 25 in 60 mins or so.

The group rocked.
On Four Horsemen, I tried to hang on to skull, but found out skull and cross change when the tanks switch, so I had to take note instead of the boss names, and simply switch boss to get rid of the marks. That fixed it.
On Kel'thuzad, I saw a moonkin with a turkish delight name die twice in a void zone coz he simply didnt bother to move. The rest of the 2nd Kel'thuzad attempt seemed flawless until 10%, when ppl decided to start dying... may be adds on the loose, me don't know, me dps'ed to the end. Still a bit to fix on this kill, but all in all, Kel'thuzad kill is ez as eating candy.

Pity I had no time to bid on a 7.5 head item, but wife was stabbing me in the back.

Now the best part of all... thanx to the Naxx achievement,

I'm the Alliance lock with most achievements on the server, YAY !

No comments: