Speak to me !

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Stalled

The last days I've been gathering reputation from the Consortium, farming Netherstorm and finishing some nice quests from that faction. Pity I can not go alone to mana tombs HC to clear the secret chamber,those HC elites hit hard as hell.

The goal is the 25 tabards and the respective Tabard of the Achiever and achievement. As a side goal, going for 35 exalted, but still a long way to go.

I'm going towards Revered/Exalted with Oracles again, stupid me, started with Oracles, then went with the Frenzyhearts, but now ofc I want to farm the mount so...

Finally, I've finally called it and changed guild to Savory Delicate Delight, an interesting name with interesting ppl. The Lords of Midnight remains as something that should have succeeded, but never did. Lord knows I tried :)

Unfortunately, my back pain has gone from bad to worse so I'm halting every activity that involves long time sitting for a while, ie, playing/raiding.

WTB Supreme Healing Potion !

Oh well... forgot to say, Runes of Magic is looking more and more appealing, although less polished. The entry-level "intances" are so basic, comparing with the mighty Dead Mines in Westfall. But .. for 0EUR/month, it's the best game so far.

No comments: