Speak to me !

Friday, September 25, 2009

AQ40 chain and what a long trip this has been


I finally completed the completable parts of the AQ40 chain, ie, asked a guild mate to kill the Twilight Corrupter in Duskwood for me. Then I went to talk with Remulus, the Moonglade tree guardian, and he went with me to fight Eranikus. I was able to dbox the corrupted dragon and his minions all around Nightaven. It must have been a pretty epic battle back in the 60 days, I think I saw it once, but couldnt quite get what it was back then. Now I know.
All that remains now is to farm Elementium ores. I did a BWL run, even extended the lock to kill the goblins for it, but no loot, and from the looks of it, respawned goblins don't drop it anymore, to avoid heavy farming (a bit stupid nowadays).
At 10K a piece in AH, I'll never get it, so might as well forget it, since the BWL mechanics don't allow me to solo it to the technicians.




As to achievements.... GZ ME, today I (could have been yesterday but I slacked miserably in ram racing) completed the Brewfest achievements and I'm now the proud owner of a 310% VIOLET PROTO DRAKE YEEEEEEEEEEH ! Boy it surely is fast, one does notice the difference. And the purple color totally matches the brewfest hat and lock class colors hahaha.

As to raiding... I've done a few more TOC25, we downed 1st (then I had to leave and later on guild downed 2nd). We tried TOC HC but tanks had too low HP and not enough dps so... no can do.

Onyxia 80 came alive on wednesday, I tried with a pug and then with a guildie run, but ppl kept messing around, being knocktail'ed to the whelp eggs, etc, etc.

What else is going on ? Ah, reputation wise, I went to HC Ramparts, dualboxed it more or less easily, and farmed Honor Hold to exalted.

Now I'm inside HC Auchenai Crypts and will do the same for Lower City.

I think I'll try Heroic Sethekk and Heroic Shadow Lab, just in case I can do it hehe.

As to luck.. my bad luck continues, had 3 brewfest mount drops, 2 at the same time, and another guildie got it. 1-(1-20%)^3 = chance I would get it. Obviously I didnt. I'm gonna keep trying daily.

Last but not least, out of things to do, I decided to fully do ZG on my own for Hakkar's heart. Got it so easily, Mandokir and Thekal are actually the hardest bosses, the others are crap... except for the optional ones. Those I tried once and utterly failed.

No comments: