Speak to me !

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another achievement bites the dust

In the last days, I've been completing the achievements for TBC HC dungeons.
I skipped heroic dungeoning in TBC because we started 25-raiding in SSC and TK, so I geared Tarithel as much as possible without badges. And Netcownt was mostly solo and PVP stuff, so... I'm doing it now, Auchindon, Shadow Lab, Underbog, all passed.
Now for the hardest: Shattered Halls (normal was hard already), Steamvault (I think I tried once but the mobs were tough as hell) and Arcatraz.

Meanwhile, Lower city rep is half way through Exalted, running Auchindon HC daily.

In the meantime, I did Onyxia and FINALLY (YAY!!!) completed the Wintergrasp Ranger achievement for killing 10 dudes in every sub-zone. This one took months !

I'm missing triumph medals for T9, as I suddenly realized I can buy the whole set with them... oh well, I'm geared enough to do around 4k in conservative mode, and 6K in aggressive mode, and, as I'm no gear freak, and I'm not so sure about raiding for weeks doing the same things over and over to get a 10 dps upgrade.

No comments: