Speak to me !

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Xaire friends

2 years ago I pwned Xaire . Today in WG, after a 15 min bitch fight between 50 idiots blaming each other for the failure attacking Wintergrasp fortress, I sent a "/1 yawn..".

Guess what ?

Some jerk quickly answered "and you netcownt, owning Xaire with pots and flask and rotating keyboard, youre real pro..."

Looks like Xaire still has friends on this side LOL

He forgot to mention that:
1 - Xaire had a full 70 PVP gear while I had lvl 60 gear (T2 head can be seen on movie), and that:
2- He was an engineer and used his reflect tricks.
So he could use engineering crap, but I, as an alchemist, could not use flaks or pots, even considering that he could use pots and flasks too if he wanted.
3- And as long as I play WoW, I never used keyboard for turning.

Oh well.. sure was fun to see someone remembers it. Xaire was good indeed.
Drakonus was the only SP to kick my ass in the old lvl 60 days.
But I KICKED HIS ASS !! HA !

No comments: