Speak to me !

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Four to Go and AION

Piece by piece, we're coming together. 96 mounts, 4 to go.

Yesterday I finally got my first ZG mount, the raptor.
The last days I've been farming both the sea turtle and the baron mount, but RNG decided to help me on this other front.
So sad I gave away 50 argent medallions, and didnt start dailies sooner, I could be owning the 101th mount already.
Anyway, it's a bit of a shame, because the dragonhawk is going to be 280% speed, whilst my violet proto-drake is 310%. Oh well...meanwhile, yesterday I went to help a guildie to get his legendary thunderfury, as he got 10 elementium ores very quickly, and so I got also 2 in BWL, and the head too !



Now that's a lore relevant thing, I've finally delivered Nefarian's head. Together with Hakkar's blood and Onyxia's head, I'm slowly finishing the remaining classic Warcraft quests ! And that also gave me an idea.... why not get Thunderfury myself ? Not that difficult, tbh. I can solo/dualbox Garr and Geddon weekly until the parts drop. Something to do after I get 40th exalted.

WoWwise, nothing else is new, the guild continues to stall, doing Ony/TOC10 and such banalities. No more 25-raids, no more heroic. Bah !



So, to a completely differnt thing. I'm tryin AION ! Got myself a level 10 cleric, with wings and all. The graphics look good, the rest... it's just like WoW, with an asian-martial-arts look and feel.. dunno if I'm gonna stay long. Comparing with LOTRO and it's Tolkien-ish environment, AION can't stand a chance. But i'll give it a month.

No comments: