Speak to me !

Friday, November 27, 2009

On Pilgrimage and Ratatouilling

Well, H1N1 got me but didn't kill me. So, I got back to WoW to do the Pilgrim event achievements.

I was expecting something a little more elaborate. Instead I spent some time cooking, chasing turkeys (deja vu from Howling Fjord) and .. what else ? Oh yes, travelling around Azeroth to do the city dailies and get my butt into the enemy city tables. 2 days later and a few hours of gameplay later, the achievements are done and I don't feel like a Pilgrim at all.. sigh.


On to a sad moment... what do you do when you log on in the evening, greet the guild and no one of the ten logged replies ?

You /gquit, that's the right answer.

Well I didn't, but tbh, I think I will.



So then I logged on to LOTRO to check it out. It seems very nice. They upgraded the graphics speed and quality, and the cozy look of Bree did touch me. My level 12 Jadena hunter is still around, waiting.

At least I may have something fun to do, instead of running long done dailies and TOC10 with ppl that can't be bothered to say "hi".

1 comment:

dário said...

hmm lotro. thats something i never tried. and its mostly a pve game. maybe its time for me to give it a go. As for the guild well m8 thats normal. SDD is kinda dead these days, if i get lotro online ill let you know to see if i like it, maybe get a free trial to test it out before i buy it. i tested eve online yesterday and damn that was booooring.