Speak to me !

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On a Mountain of Mounts



Oh yes ! Last night I got the achievement I had been seeking for months.
I now have 101 mounts, a mountain of them.
In the morning I got the turtle after about 1000 salmon catches (so that was inline with the 0.1% drop rate, thank you RNG)
My new blue hawk is beautiful, although I'd like it to be different from the horde ones that can be obtained from the Argent reputation.

Anyway, I'm the only one on my server with this mount, that I know of, and that's rare!



As to PVE progress, I was invited to a friend guild, they are running TOC 10 HC and need a lock, I also have a spot on the best guild of the server, they also need a lock, and are doing the Ulduar Heroic achievements.

Unfortunately, my back has been giving me a lot of trouble the last weeks, and I'm not able to sit for 4 hours straight 3 times per week.

That leaves me with solo tasks, and I've got two in my mind:

1 - Insane in the Membrane . It's doable, it's not less doable than 100 mounts. Also, I dont need anyone to help, no idiots around, I can do it myself. I need gold, that's for sure, and I just spent 16K. But I'll get it back (legally, so to speak ;)

2 - The Exalted. I miss 3 reputations to reach 40 . Unfortunately, if I select the 3 Steamweedle Cartel for that, I'm going to have double trouble if I later decide going for the Membrane, as I'll level them to exalted, back to hated, and back to exalted. Now THAT's insane. An alternative is trying to farm Karazhan for its reputation (stupid me, why didnt I do it in TBC). I can also try Shan'dralar and Ravenholdt. I also have Molten Core to finish, but by soloing 1-2 bosses a week, it'll take years. For AQ40 I also need to kill bosses... same for Hyjal or Black Temple.. that sucks. A slow but not time consuming alternative and a feasible one is doing dailies for the 2 Northrend reputations: Explorer's League and the Frostborn.


Why not go for both LOL, and at the same time level the 2 Northrend reputations.?
He he, lets go for it :)

Last but not least... AION. I'm gonna give it a last try, level it a bit more, but I'm enjoying DDO a lot, and LOTRO is stil waiting so.. that's a good alternative.
And JRRT is always JRRT, can't beat that!

No comments: