Speak to me !

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another 80 on a heroic weekend



Minutes ago I finished an easy ride to 80 tanking with my beloved DK Shareth the Heartstealer. It's fun, but it's a bit too easy. Blizzard wanted DK's to feel overpowered. Well they do. There's no way I can pull 4-6 mobs the same level as me and end up with 100% health like I do soloing. Paladins come the closest in terms of mitigation and health recovery, while warriors.. well.



To complete a nice weekend, last night I went back to ICC10 with the guild, after having done only that PUG HC run where I went 6/12 HC some time ago. Last night I went up the ladders to 8/12 ICC10 HC. Saurfang Heroic was a breeze with the dps pulsing in our veins. And then... Blood Princes Heroic with me collecting orbs again ! We tried a couple of times to get the hang of it, then we got one unlucky try (2 orbs in the back at the start => move to catch them and freeze due to the debuff, followed by Empowered Keleseth immediately after start and then an empowered vortex on my feet. Can't get any worse) and then it came down smoothly (kind of).

I got an heroic offhand, replacing my old ICC10 one. Another guildie won the bet but was kind enough to pass it. I owe him one. Thanxie !

Now only need one vanquisher's mark to finish my 4xT10 sanctified set.

Putricide heroic is next. Unbound plague incoming, omg ! Soulstoning a dead-person-to-be seems a possible tactic for P3. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: