Speak to me !

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Step Up: Heroic Valithria down

Last night, tired that I was, I contributed to another heroic downage. This time was Valithria Dreamwalker, healed to 100% with our 2 holadins, the main healer doing 30K HPS !
I wasn't so bad either, went flat out during the whole fight, tendinitis forgotten for 5 minutes (ouch it hurts so bad sometimes I can't type properly) while smashing those adds.

Finally we tried Putricide Heroic, and took a few wipes (one I offered by getting too close to the boss while checking the best positions, shame on me) to figure a good strategy, which we will probably follow, ie, rotation and a safe spot where the unbound plagued person stays while shouting "plagued".

Last but not least, I checked the rankings today and... RANK 11 in Marrowgar normal ICC 10 ! I checked a few locks above me, just to sample their gear and... 1 had 8 heroic items, another had 5 heroic items.
But that was not all, ranked 133 in Heroic Blood-Queen, on a fight I was not bitten first, moved across the room to get bitten by a fellow mage, got 2 darkfallens and 1 swarming shadows. Everyone did the job perfectly, so it was a 1-shot kill.

No comments: