Speak to me !

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wee I got ranked !

Didn't notice it until our master reported on forums, but seems like I got ranked in worldoflogs on our last Blood Queen Normal 25 fight, and I found out I had already been ranked before in ICC10.



That's nothing you say, because... :)

Arguments:
1 - The top players are now doing heroics. But.. (rebuttal) there are also a *LOT* of ranked above me using heroic 25 gear, while the best I have is 1 ICC10HC item, the rest is ICC25 or ICC10 gear. So that evens it.
2- Latest reports make use of the 25% damage buff, while earlier reports had a lesser or no buff. (rebuttal) I just checked and e.g. from the TOP 20 reports of this fight, only 1 was from March, the other 19 are from June or July. Enuf said.

Last but not least.. I'm still with the f*cking tendinitis that seems to be getting worse so mouse clicking was not perfect, and the fight was not perfect as:
- I did *NOT* get bitten first, I got bitten second. Still ended up on top (eheh).
- I had two pacts of the darkfallen => move to middle, wait, teleport back.
- I moved twice to melee (just in case they forgot, although both are top players)

Btw the best thing I did a few months ago was disabling recount during fights. DPS racing while watching the meters isn't good. It's much more fun to end the fight and watch the dps meter show up suddenly with the results. Actually, that's one thing Blizz should force these kind of addons to. E.g. encrypt combat log numbers with a magic key that is only provided when the fight ends or when the player dies, so only after that the client can display the numbers. Or simply cache them but do not show them. That would be a nice way for ppl to focus, I'm pretty sure about 25% of wipes are caused by ppl not paying attention to their surroundings because they are glued to the dps meters.

All in all, it's nice to be as part of the 200 best of the world (of logs), considering all the pro guilds use it.

I wonder how age filtering would rank me. I'm probably the only 40+ yo kicking youngsters asses LOL !
All that comes with a price = tendinitis. Blame bike riding, yeah. Fingers hurt, both hands hurt, even my bloody elbow hurts. OUCH! Ice time!

1 comment:

dário said...

pa isso da tendinite é horrivel. Nem sei como consegues jogar. Mas desde já os meus parabéns pelo rank :p
Eu percebo te bem quando falas do gear pk mesmo com gear inferior ambos temos conseguido pwnar ppl com gear melhor. (tenho mta gente com gear de icc 25 na guild enquanto eu ainda tou com t10 10 man 2 icc 10 man legs e trinket e dou o triplo do dps k eles....)
Btw fui a black temple a semana passada e esta e por duas vezes perdi as glaives. A semana passada foi a main hand. esta semana foi a offhand. Pa proxima vez tens de ir levas o war se nao te importares e fazes roll tb, se ganhares pago te pela glaive.