Speak to me !

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Al'ar wiping , Arena pwning

A bit more progress.
On PVP Netcownt got the S3 [Vengeful Gladiator’s Piercing Touch] .Tarithel got the [Merciless Gladiator’s Salvation] and enchanted Spellsurge on it. AloneInTheDark reached ranking 1530 after a successful 8-2 and 7-3 weeks. Arena 2v2 is rocking. I win about all games when a holy priest is not around. Or a healer, in general

PVEwise, on Frostmane, we’ve been wiping on TK Al’ar phase 2 the last weeks, the key for smooth add killing is still to be found. I died twice on the fire circles, but now I think I managed it. Now confortably on the top 3 healers with little overhealing, nice for ego. Looking at recount graphs after a raid is useful too. I’ve finally been to Zul’Aman, and killed the first boss and nearly the second, after learning to deal with the trash waves. Nasty.

On my little dual-man Onyxia project, I cleared UBRS but found out Drakkisath fight is no-can-do for 2 70’s. Luckily, a nice mage came a long with a rogue and we beat him. After that, I had to try Onyxia. The adds are piece of cake with the felguard tanking. But… Onyxia has a problem: AGGRO. Felguard/VW controls the event until a taunt gets resisted or misses. Then Onyxia jumps on Tarithel and most times, not even Fade helps. I got her down to 90% but that was it. I plan on getting some more aggro redux stuff (-2% threat on cloak, equipping my threat trinket, threat pot,etc), and will try again, also alternating Netcownt’s pet health channelling with Tari’s healing to balance the agro on both chars.

On Lightbringer I’ve been leveling Patalógica a bit (54), nothing much, and did some questing with Ulik/Vitinho. Also, I created a little BE hunter (22 atm) to get to know the BE starting quests. Did them all. I should do the same with the Draeneis, but… /yawn.

Work on 70’s has stopped, until I find the potion for elasticity of free time. Megabbyte, my old pal, leveled a 70 rogue on Chromaggus and is now S1 geared, so next month we’ll have some late night ganking in Orgrimmar.

No comments: