Speak to me !

Friday, February 15, 2008

A quiet evening, Alfragitax leveled to 55 thanks to Alterac Valley. I forgot I should have come here at 51, since I could get the Ice Barbed Spear. Oh well, better late then ever. I also respecced Fury to try Bloodthirst against Mortal Strike. It looked fine, specially with my epic Axe, but now I got a polearm too .. the build is 15/31/0.
Tonight I'll tell Ulik to get the polearm too. The nasty part is the time one wastes leveling the damn skill to 280...
Another surprise is that I'm now able to hit guys around my level. Balnazzar looks like a PVP nightmare, every horde attacks me. Winterspring, a cretin troll hunter Trolica attacked me so many times. I only died once, and a few times I could get him with a mob on my tail. So, things are not as sour as they seemed. Warriors do kill after all !

No comments: