Speak to me !

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Extravaganza

Today I tried STV's Fishing Extravaganza.
Weird, as Netcownt has been 300(375) skilled for ages and I never tried it.
Well, being on a Sunday at lunch time probably was the cause.
Anyway, today it is raining like hell, so I gave it a shot. Set my HS to Booty Bay, equipped my Seth's Graphite Fishing Pole and went fishing to 41,59, where a lot of ponds show up at 2PM. Everything was running fine, I had 20 fish when horde showed up. They didnt attack me, since they were also fishing, but being in minority, I had to move to another spot to play safe. Had to do it a few times, and so I lost 37/40 to Thokk, a 70 horde warlock.
Funny how many people still are running for the Arcanite Fishing Pole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

experimenta ir pra ilha em frente dos piratas, acho k tb há peixes lá e n levas coa horde