Speak to me !

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life goes on

Last night I talked with Corleth. They seem to have a place for Moonprince in Kara, as healers are scarce. Good news: Karazhan is in farm status mode, dual healing Curator, etc. I must rush to do some runs with the lads.

PVP: Darilius and Dahboo are up for some Orgrimmar ganking. We have to set one of this idle nights to go there, may be Mega wants to come too. 4 rogue-team would absolutely rule the place.

Another solo Arena week, this one I lost 4-6, with 2 defeats so close against a rogue.. in the end I noticed my Talisman hadnt worked because I was using the PVE build LOL !!! The best win was against a SP+mage. They managed to kill Tarithel quite early so I thought it was really lost for Net. But then, I feared the mage, the SP ran the opposite way, turned holy to heal but... coil+SB+felguard=death. Then it was a case of mage kiting, he tried some ice tricks, but nothing to worry about.

On PVE-25, we keep pushing for Al'ar. New CL in the house. This one looks like Beanruz, as Nikata would say. Though, nice to have someone to press the lazy ones for pots/food. And fishing ftw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pá vem mas é pro balnzaar k os bifes quere começara kara e zaman ao mm tempo e precisamos de tanks

Anonymous said...

vai nada :P um dos nossos melhores e mais assiduos priests n pode ir embora assim :P