Speak to me !

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Atic Atac goes for Kael

Just talked to Caritas from Atic Atac guild on EU Frostmane.
They know me as the warlock that recognized the guild name a ZX Spectrum Game from Ultimate Play the Game.
They were in my list when I was fed up with Chromaggus stalling as a server, and I talked with Caritas and Renné then. Problem was, they required Thursday raiding, and for me it was not possible.
Tonight they are going for Kael, with SSC and ZA cleared. That is amazing, considering they started pushing in Sep'07, raiding 3 nights a week, with only 20yo+ working ppl.
Ah well, I'll get there too, hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a idade minima é o segredo !!!!
os putos carregam no gatilho mt bem e pvp e tal, mas pra raidar a serio, caem como tordos, é a agrar como tudo
atic atac fonix ! e jetpac ? e sabre wulf ? isso é que era.
ligo-te logo.