Speak to me !

Monday, March 30, 2009

Robbed again

Yesterday was a sad day.

Again I went to OS-25, rolled 97 on Tier 7.5 gloves, and was totally robbed by the Raid Leader, a filho da puta paladin called Persecution, that ignored my plights, then removed me from raid, and probably gave them to himself or some other bastard.

It seems that I will only be able to get something from OS25 if I create the raid myself. That might just be the way for the future. But the pain to have to cope with 24 PUG idiots and actually direct them.. oh dear.

Then, I had signed for Naxx25, but the friendly guild we're grouping with has enough locks. 5 had signed, and ofc guildies have priority, so I waited for 90 mins for a chance. Enough said, not sure it's worth the burden of fucking up my family dinners, since they raid too early.

I got 2k arena points and nothing to spend'em on. Got 75K honor and nothing to spend'em on. LOL I'm forced to run Outland instances to make myself exalted with Sha'tar and Lower City to have something to achieve. My bad.

Thank god, there are new challenges.




The Chronicles of Spellborn is out, and the game is very nice, very stable. Great background music, great animations and buildings rendering, much much better than WoW. See for yourself.



Today, I'm installing Runes of Magic. The Youtube videos look awesome.

No comments: