Speak to me !

Thursday, October 01, 2009

WoW is getting boring again, MMORPG experimenting



This was accomplished on the 1st TOC25 boss, with no +125 flask, last night.
Talk about boring. With the 125-47=78 extra SP, I'd easily do over 5000 dps, which is always a nice thing, considering every one is single-dpsing, although of course, some ppl are afflicted by the snobolds or by the acid, so it decreases their dps. Pity Blizzard always disable the "load out-of-date addons", so I missed my AutoCombatLog to check how I can improve a bit more :(

We downed Jaraxxus easily, but we stalled on the 3rd boss. We're not CC'ing enough, ppl are AOEing (multi-shot), etc.

In the last days, I installed DDO online (now it's free!), DarkFall (it was a promising game, with no farming/leveling and no gear farming, which is the thing I mostly HATE about Warcraft!), LOTRO (I think I'm really REALLY going to level my hobbit Jadena, I wanna see the elves !!!). I still have to play a bit more of the Chronicles of Spellborn (now also free!) and of course, I will surely try Aion, while keeping an eye on WAR, now that I have a dual core to play.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bem se fores po aion avisa. tou a pensar criar um char la no server k tem menos população. pa ir levelando aos poucos. o wow ta boring.
o meu mage ja tem gear semi decente, mas ainda faltam mtos upgrades. mas tou a pensar seriamente em aion.
o darkfall ta me a soar extremamente bem. kto ao lotro nunca testei se calhar experimento a ver.

Pedro Lucas said...

Tenho estado a olhar para o Aion, mas aquilo parece estar em estado semi-beta.
Mas agora em Out/Nov devo subscrevêr, ou então o LOTRO, durante um mês, como já tenho uma hobbita hunter do tempo da trial.

O Darkfall parecia mesmo muito bom, tem conceitos brutais, mas está muito em bruto, e ao que se vê, os gráficos estão antiquados. E é praticamente PVP, com regras aliás mt fixes, mas eu aí fico sempre um bocado perdido, sem lore.