Speak to me !

Monday, January 25, 2010

Healing is fun

Most of the time, it is. You feel much more powerful tanking or healing than dps'ing.
You're critical, that's true, but if you're good, you know you can depend on you, and others can depend on you. With dpsing, since CC'ing has disappeared from WoW, you don't feel that anymore.

That said, I've been healing with Clarabela in the new ICC5 in normal, even did an heroic or two, but learned that I can get geared by running TOC and the new ICC5 only. I've now got 10 epics, and counting.

As to the warlock... it's so sad, the guild is empty, and will probably go down soon. Whatever. I'm sure when the Summer comes, there'll be holdiays and ppl going afk and then there'll be time for me to enter a Summer guild or pay to get to Arthas and kill it, for the sake of achievements. Chromaggus stopped being fun, and tbh, I needed a dps break for a bit. Sad, as I had 5.2K GS and was ready to pwn ICC10.

What I'm also learning is that, statisticwise... horde is sooooooooo much more mature than alliance. You get a lot of good geared ppl that don't act like idiots. Lightbringer H trade channel looks like heaven compared with Chromaggus A channel.

Btw, this weekend I had some time free so... I joined "For the Horde" and killed the 4 ally kings. Traitor :)

Last topic: Halls of reflection.. it's silly, but most ppl are doing the encounter staying behind the LK, as it is easier. Don't know if it can be done in HC, but in normal it seems that mobs do come at a slower pace. Anyway, silly.

No comments: