Speak to me !

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm getting out of Chromaggus !

Good news. RGC is moving out of Chromaggus, to Silvermoon.
So, I'm going with them. Raiding is not over yet.

Blizz opened up some more transfers to Chromaggus, and indeed today I spotted an entire guild that moved from Stromscale. They seem to be international/greek based.
But the environment continues to be very bad, a lot of unpolite, rude idiots, etc.

Anyway, my problem is now.. my bank, a lvl 20 char with his own guild and a lot of bank tabs, and all my alts :(

Shall I move them all ?

It's a bit of money, but nothing compared to what some jerk spent the last days, transferring from server to server so he could do the weekly on every server, in order to farm frosts and get a T10 asap... some dudes have too much money on their hands !!!

As to Lightbringer and my lovely healing bovine (how gay is that!), I tried some more HCs. I even did Occulus HC. Ok, I'm getting some seriously geared tanks, some are so imba I simply don't heal them, I just heal the dps and put the shield on them. I also tried VoA25, and boy it was fun but it's time for me to get a raid view, healbot, etc. Things for an idle future. Made me think about Portucale and our 25-portuguese-raid killing in TK when I was healing with Tarithel.

My healing gear is improved, >4K GS now, >+2K healing, 13 epics with so little effort!
But some things I must do better. One of them is thatI keep forgetting to use bloodlust e.g. on the last fightable boss. It does help.
Next target is healing TOC5 and ICC5 heroics. That'll be super !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bem como te disse desejo te sorte no server novo. Acho que fazes bem sair do chrom aquilo ta mais que morto e enterrado. o server e horrivel. Eu por enquanto tou bem no star trek online e aion (reactivei o aion pa ir jogando enkto o star trek n e released....) vai dando noticias :p eu vou ver se visito no server novo e vou postando aqui :p quando matares o arthas quero pics ou video :p

Netcownt said...

Tinha de ser, o chrommie está mesmo morto. Estive a ver o census, 600 jogadores lvl 80. No Silvermoon são 14000 !!! A parte chata é que é PVE, e o horde side tem mt pouca gente. Fico lá a raidar até o Arthas ir abaixo e depois logo vejo.