Speak to me !

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SDD revisited

I can't believe this.

Yesterday I went with the guild to ICC25. Unfortunately only about 15 were from RGC, we pugged so the others, and they were good ones.

We downed Marrowgar25 and then wiped 2-3 times in Lady Deathwhisper, the best try we finished phase 1 but phase 2 started while adds respawned and a couple of dead. So.. wipe.

Today, I logged for ICC10 and found out that our best dps are moving to a hardcore guild, while leaving their alts for the rest of us, poor idiots that can't dps, to do something with them in their free,non-hardcore time.

Well, I couldn't get the GM online, but it seems he knows about it.

Anyway, during the process, several other guys left the guild, even moved server, namely a hunter which seemed to do amazing dps.

Long story short, Savory Deviate Delight(SDD) = Reset Gaming Clan(RGC) = most guilds with 25% idiots that don't know what to do in raids + 25% of hardcore gamers that are in a casual guild so they look imba and their ego explodes + 25% of serious casual gamers like me + 25% of whatever.

So... 1 day after I got promoted to member, it's nearly game over, I don't think I'm gonna raid ICC again with this guild.

I mean, isn't there a bunch of cool, mature, not-egocentric ppl that wants to join casually 2+ nights a week and see content, for the fun of it ?

LFGuild again ...

No comments: