Speak to me !

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chief, Sunwell and utter boredom

After a long ride, I finally was able to become Chief, and as a surplus, learned the entire 160 cooking recipes. Now that's a real achievement.

This weekend, TBC raiding was ongoing on Chromaggus. I stupidly missed a Hyjal past raid, but was able to board on a TK raid to Kael Sunstrider, with a bonus visit to my good old Fel Reaver, and most importantly, I also joined a raid to Sunwell, actually killed Kil'Jaeden and even got a T6 item. The difficult bosses ? The twins, as they are huge spell strikers, and we had few healers. Once we solved that, they came down quickly, one after the other. Kael was actually harder than Kil'Jaeden.

As to bad news, Blizzard decided to reset Arena points after the season's end, meaning my 2K points are now useless for epic PVP gear, so I had to spend them on the crap blue gear. Oh well.. I now have 755 resilience, with a possible max of about 800 with head enchant, etc, got 20K myself and felguard also with 19.5K. Amazing.

Everywhere I look, ppl are now running Naxx for achievements, and I'm feeling a bit down. We can't even set a proper run anymore, healers are afk, guild is now pugging or leveling alts, and I'm not able to see The Eye of Eternity as I wanted, before 3.1. Hopefully it gets better this week.

I only need one more item from heroics, an epic wand from Anub'Arak, and then... there's nothing else for me besides raiding or do arenas seriously.

Meanwhile, I continue to farm UBRS for my last T0 item and Molten Core for my last T1 item.... a poor achievement in deed, of someone bored like hell and with nothing else to do :((

On Lightbringer, I reactivated my 3 70 hordes, but things are not much better in Fylgies. People continue to do silly solo tasks and no guild runs are scheduled.

No comments: