Speak to me !

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tier 1 and 0.5 completed and nothing else to do

Due to an absolute boredom while waiting for a proper guild run, I've invested my time in completing my Tier 0/0.5 and Tier 1 sets, since I could solo the bosses and not depend on others.

Tier 1 was a blast, Lucifron in MC dropped the gloves last week, so it's done, I now have an entire 8/8 Felheart raiment.

Tier 0.5 was way harder. I needed the Drakkisath chest drop, and it took about 20 runs for him to drop an 8% item. I wasted about 30 mins in each run. It was a stupid loss of time. Way to go Blizzard.

Then came the fun part, ie, the chain quests to upgrade 5 of the Dreadmist items I had. It was easier than for most, as I had Tarithel in Dalaran, so she could pull Netcownt every 15 mins to a bg and so the trips between Scholo, Dire Maul, UBRS, Algaz Island, Purgation Island, etc, were done in less than 2 days. The last boss at the Best chamber in UBRS was a true challenge, because he would 1-shot kill me if I took more than a few secs to kill his adds. Finally I managed to do it, and now I have a Deathmist raiment. I've only seen Synap the rogue with a tier 0.5 on Chromaggus. I want an achievement for this, screw the fact that DK's can't get it :P

Finally, I now got 762 resilience with my crap PVP gear, not good enough to pwn arena geared dudes, but enough to have a laugh at some. Next season I'll do some reall PVP... hopefully.

I'm again getting fed up with WoW, added by the fact that my guild hasn't got 10 ppl for a guild run anymore, and so any progress towards raid achievements is stalled. Going with pugs.. it's an option, that I don't like at all.

I'm probably going to decrease my online time to a bare minimum.

No comments: