Speak to me !

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Ruling Molten Core



Having nearly nothing to do with Netcownt, and not at all inspired to level other toons, I decided to finish my Tier sets.

I had 6/8 Tier 1 when I finished WoW pre-TBC, missing the items from Lucifron and Shazzrah. Luckily, they are the 1st and 3rd bosses of the dungeon, so I decided to solo them, or better, to solo them with Tarithel buffing and following, just in case a renew or prayer of mending is needed.

I had a lot of fun in Molten Core.



I downed Lucifron (twice now), Magmadar (also had to work on the trash hound packs, which are very nice as a warlock training ground) and Shazzrah, which dropped my slippers. So I'm now 7/8 Tier 1.



I also tried Garr, but was a bit tired and it didnt go too well. I have to fight him in lava, felguard got out of LOS, died, he teleported me and game over.

Still, after watching some youtube videos, even Ragnaros is soloable by locks, so... why not going for all bosses sometime ?

I had as well, a few items missing from Tier 0-0.5, namely the mask from Darkmaster Gandling in Scholo and the Chest from Drakkisath in UBRS. Got the mask, but each UBRS run takes nearly an hour, and it hasn't dropped yet.

Btw, Drakkisath is harder than any of the bosses I downed in Molten Core, because he likes to confuse my felguard and come for me instead. Ofc the adds are easier and even fearable, although I prefer to down them both while metamorphed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

quando quiseres um tank conta comigo. E a proposito devias começar a fazer runs com os gajos da SAvory Deviate delight. temos uma especie de acordo com eles em k eles levam nos nos runs em ke precisam de pessoal. hoje a noite se a guild n fizer nada como de costume vou com eles a naxx lol.

Pedro Lucas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pedro Lucas said...

Hehe não és tu que queres a cena do Ragnaros para a legendary ? Temos de começar a farmar MC então. Hj fui lá de manhã, 1º boss down em 10 mins. Lindo. Pois é e a Savory Delight... acho que vou experimentar ir umas vezes, nem que seja pra DKP e achievs, se for preciso lock. Mas por agora, qtos menos horas seguidas sentado, melhor: costas, esta cena tá complicada, agora parece que tenho de ir a França se quiser ser operado. Fds para os medicos.

Anonymous said...

tão isso ta assim tão mal? mas k é k tens?
quanto ao lendário é claro que quero aquela sword :P
quando kiseres la ir avisa. nos os 2 penso que conseguimos limpar aquilo na boa. e se for preciso ainda levamos o dahboo e o raidan. penso que eles alinham.