Speak to me !

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All Quiet on the Northrend Front

In the last days, nothing new happened, besides me continuing to farm a few mounts, and a silly mistake.
I finally got the Polar Bear rare drop (1%) from the Brunhildar village daily. It was my first ever rare mount drop, yay.
Needless to say, I continue to go for the Baron mount, ZG mounts, the turtle, and this week, the Headless Horse mount. Today I lost with a /roll 82 against a 84 :(((

Also, I imbued myself with a spirit of sacrifice to farm Argent medallions.

And the first thing I did was to fuck it up, by clicking on a tabard and buying it for 50 medallions ! It could not be bought back, and the fucking GM told me he can't do anything because the tabard is part of an achievement. FUCK IT, I had the achievement already, 3 months before (the Achiever)...

Oh well, 50 medallions down the drain. I need 620 or so... it's 62 days of daily farming for 1 hour... is it worth ? Sure, I'll get about 150g per day on that but still...

On a more positive note:

- I'm now past 90 mounts
- Today I got my first TOC10 achievement, defeating the Twins in less than 3 minutes.
- Two more days and I'll get a 245 head and two T9 items to replace my T8/T8.5, and will be able to deliver above 700 haste ! That's awesome !
- I started to twink my 29 rogue, buying a lot of heirlooms but .. found out that Blizzard fucked the twinks, by forcing ppl to go for no-xp exclusive battlegrounds, that are... empty. Oh well, guess I'll enjoy 29 until I ding.

Off-Blizzardwise, my LOTRO account is ready to be reactivated and I've been having a lot of fun with DDO.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bem eu tou uma beca farto de wow. por isso ando a jogar aion, o jogo é simplesmente genial. grandes gráficos (o gear é lindo). e corre super bem em pc's fracos e a melhor parte é k n tem bugs nenhuns lol. tive a testar as varias classes (o lock deles o mage e o rogue) e por agora fikei me pelo rogue. a ver vamos.
quanto ao wow inda vou me logando mas um pouco menos. tou uma beca tired dakilo.

Unknown said...

btw se a guild perguntar tou numas mini férias. (eu logo me todos os dias por volta das 22.00 pm)