Speak to me !

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guild drama ftw.. NOT

If there's something I've got little patience for, is when a guild starts to stress.
We had an imba healer, pushing us for Heroic modes. Unfortunately, many of the guildies are casual, casual enough to ignore TOC 10 HC request because of a daily HC...
Well, the healer is gone now, and as it's the 2nd time he leaves, he won't be back.
That means TOC 10 HC with leftover guild healers is out of the question, now, and probably forever.
TOC 25 is also a serious doubt, since in order to coordinate 25 ppl, a lot of effort is required, and I don't see enough motivation.
And then, part of the guild is pissed off for being left behind, another part is pissed off because of lack of motivation of others, others dont understand what's going on, others are bored, afk, or don't care. Officers and lesser fish alike.

We haven't finished Ulduar, and what remains as a guild is a weekly TOC10 normal and a few heroics, may be an Ony 10. Not fun. At all.

So..

1 - I start PVP Arenas with a fellow mage, for real, and stall PVE.
2 - I do as others, and start lvling alts to 80 (2 at 75, 2 at 72 atm)
3 - I quit guild and move to a pro guild. Disadvante ? Nearly daily raids with horny epics teenager freaks. Blarrgh.
4 - Do nothing and wait, while I continue to push for long run achievs like mount, 40 exalted, etc.
2 - I pause/quit WoW

No comments: